This blog article is about how to avoid accidents with forklift warning lights. Forklift caution lamps are important safety devices that should be used in all businesses where forklifts are used.
Forklift warning lights provide a visual warning to workers of the presence of a forklift. They should be operable at all times, and they should be placed so that they are visible to workers from all directions.
If warning lights are not operable or if they are not placed properly, accidents can occur. Make sure to follow the guidelines below to ensure that your forklift warning lights are effective and safe:
1. Make sure the warning light is operable at all times.
2. Make sure the light is placed in a conspicuous location.
3. Make sure the light is turned off when the forklift is not in use.
4. Make sure the light is turned on when the forklift is in use.
5. Make sure the signal cable is plugged into an electric outlet and properly connected to the forklift’s electrical system.
6. Make sure the signal cable is plugged into a working phone jack and that the phone line is properly connected to the electric outlet and the signal cable.
7. make sure there is enough fuel in the forklift’s tank.